D.M Programmes in following specialties
M.Ch. Programmes in following specialties
I) Educational qualification
A Candidate must possess a degree in MD/MS or DNB from a University recognized by the MCI in the respective discipline as mentioned hereunder :-
• For D.M. in Cardiology, Endocrinology, Nephrology, Neurology, Medical Oncology and Clinical Heamatology a candidate must possess M.D. in Medicine/Paediatrics of this Institute or any other University recognized by the MCI.
• For DM in Gastraenteroloy, a candidate must possess M.D. in Medicine of this Institute or any other University recognized by the MCI.
• For D.M. in Hematopathology, a candidate must possess M.D. in Pathology of this Institute or any other University recognized by the MCI.
• For D.M. in Neuro-Radiology, a candidate must possess M.D.
|You Must Read:|
|Find the Details of All Entrance Exams|
|Read the CAT Exam Details: Exam Date, Result, Application form|
|Find the Information of JEE Advanced|
b) The foreign nationals are required to send their Registration Slip of on line applications through Diplomatic Channel. They are also required to appear in the Competitive Entrance Examination along with other candidates. However, an 'Advance Copy' to be submitted at AIIMS before 10.04.2016.
c) The foreign nationals will be considered against the seats advertised under the "Sponsored" category for MD/MS/DM/M.Ch. degree.
d) Seats are not reserved in any discipline for foreign nationals (except the bilateral agreement between the Government of India and any other nation).
e) Nominations/No objection for the candidate should reach the Examination Section before the date of issue of the Admit Card as specified under "AT A GLANCE" In case of non-receipt of the nominations/clearance/no objection from the concerned Ministry by due date, their candidature will not be considered.
f ) No emoluments will be paid by AIIMS to the Foreign National candidates.
How to Apply?
: Acandidate can submit application On-Line through Internet. Visit www.aiimsexams.org Read the prospectus and other details carefully and follow the instructions given therein. The candidate can pay the application fee through a credit card/debit card or through challan of State Bank of India or through Demand Draft of any bank (Transaction Processing Fee Applicable)
STATUS OF APPLICATION FORM RECEIVED
Registration numbers of all the Registration Slips received will be available on AIIMS web site www.aiims.ac.in and www.aiims.edu as well as www.aiimsexams.org after 25.04.2016. Candidates are advised to check position regarding receipt of their Registration Slip on the web site. If a candidate's Registration number is not available on the web site, he/she should immediately write to the Asstt. Controller of Examinations, A.I.I.M.S., New Delhi-110608 along with full particulars and proof of delivery of the Registration Slip in AIIMS.
1. Applying Online Application on www.aiimsexams.org - 12.03.2016 to 05.04.2016
2. Last Date for applying On-line Application 05.04.2016
3. Registration slip, complete in all respects, must reach AIIMS, New Delhi latest by 5.00 P.M. on 10th April, 2016.
4. DATE FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS :
(i) MD/MS/M.Ch. (6 years)/MDS - 9th May, 2016 in Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata and Mumbai;
(ii) DM/M.Ch./MHA- 16th May, 2016 in Delhi only;
(iii) Ph.D. -4th July, 2016 in Delhi only
For enquiries relating to Entrance Examination please contact :
Assistant Controller (Exams) Examination Section All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Ansari Nagar, New Delhi - 1100 608
Tel : 26589900, 26588500, 26588700 Extn. 4499, 6421, 6422, 4971
Fax : 011 2658 8789.
|Study Abroad is A good opportunity for Bright Career, To Know More Read the following:|
|All Important Entrance Exams for Study Abroad|
|Get to Know All Details about GMAT|
|Find the Important Details About GRE|