Annamalia University Invites application for MBBS and BDS admission -2014
Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu invites applications for the admission of MBBS and BDS for the academic year 2014.
How to apply:
- Application form is same for both MBBS and BDS.
- The application form will be available at the University cash counter and in all the Directorate of Distance Education Study Centres in Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates can get the application form by post, by sending a requisition letter to the Registrar, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram - 608002, along with a Demand Draft for 1550/- drawn in favor of "The Registrar, Annamalai University" obtained on OR after 27.04.2014 from any bank payable at Chennai.
- Candidates are requested to write their name and address on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
- Application form will be sent ONLY BY ORDINARY POST and the University shall not be held responsible for non-receipt of application form.
- Admissions are purely based on merit following the Rule of Reservation.
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination of higher secondary with relevant subject conducted by the Tamil Nadu State Board or other equivalent board.
- Above is the basis for the candidates in the preparation of selection list.
- The fee for the application form is 1500/-
- Issue of application starts from 2nd May 2014.
- Closing date for the issue of the application form is 10th June 2014.
- Closing date for the filled application form is 11th June 2014.
For more details and queries, please visit the university official website www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in