Annamalia University Invites application for MBBS and BDS admission 2016
Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu invites applications for the admission of MBBS and BDS for the academic year 2016.
How to apply:
- Application form is same for both MBBS and BDS.
- The application form will be available at the University cash counter and in all the Directorate of Distance Education Study Centres in Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates can get the application form by post, by sending a requisition letter to the Registrar, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram - 608002, along with a Demand Draft for 1550/- drawn in favor of "The Registrar, Annamalai University" obtained on OR after 27.04.2016 from any bank payable at Chennai.
- Candidates are requested to write their name and address on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
- Application form will be sent ONLY BY ORDINARY POST and the University shall not be held responsible for non-receipt of application form.
- Admissions are purely based on merit following the Rule of Reservation.
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination of higher secondary with relevant subject conducted by the Tamil Nadu State Board or other equivalent board.
- Above is the basis for the candidates in the preparation of selection list.
- The fee for the application form is 1500/-
- Issue of application starts from 2nd May 2016.
- Closing date for the issue of the application form is 10th June 2016.
- Closing date for the filled application form is 11th June 2016.
For more details and queries, please visit the university official website www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in