CSIR - Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI), Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu declared admissions and invites applications for the other state quota to B.Tech (Chemical & Electrochemical Engineering) for the session 2014-15.
Bachelor of Technology in Chemical & Electrochemical Engineering is 4 years Full time programme.
A Candidate is selected on the basis of valid JEE (Main) 2014 All India Rank. Selected Candidate will be called for counselling on the basis of their merit
Counselling venue: CSIR-CECRI, Karaikudi.
The first round of counselling will be held on 30.07.2014. If required a second round of counselling will be held on 06.08.2014.
How to apply:
- Candidate can obtain Applications form from the university's website www.cecri.res.in and duly fill application can be uploaded in MS word format or send hard copy of it with photograph.
- Application fees Details: Application fees is accepted in the form of Demand draft drawn in favour of "Director, CSIR-CECRI", payable at Karaikudi.The application fee for General & OBC(NCL is Rs.200/- and for SC/ST Candidate is Rs.100/-
- The filled-in form along with demand draft drawn should be sent along with all the enclosures, through registered / speed post to Dean (Administration), Centre For Education, CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi - 630006, Tamil Nadu. The application form has to reach the office before July 24, 2014 (5.30 PM).
- Enclose only the self-attested copies of the following certificates
1. Mark sheet of HSC or Equivalent Examination
2. Mark Sheet of X Standard
3. Transfer Certificate (or) Migration Certificate
4. Community Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC (NCL) candidates)
5. Permanent Residence Certificate
6. Rank card of JEE (Main) 2014 issued by CBSE (downloaded rank card is acceptable)
7. A Demand draft for Rs. 200/- or Rs.100/- towards application fee
Start of online submission of application July 9, 2014
Last date for online submission of application July 21, 2014
Last date for receipt of hard copy of the application July 24, 2014
Date of Counselling: July 30, 2014