APRIL 25TH IS THE LAST DATE TO APPLY FOR PGDM AT JK BUSINESS SCHOOL
JK Business School is promoted by JK Group which is one of the leading private sector groups in India with a great history in the field of Education. It was established in the year 2006 in Gurgaon to train the fresh graduates in the field of management.
The JK Business School offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) and the last date to apply for this is April 25th 2016. PGDM is a two years full time course.
- Candidate should have completed graduation in any discipline from the recognized university.
- Candidates who are appearing for the final year exams in 2016 can also apply for this course.
- Selection is based on the score obtained in the graduation, MAT, CMAT, CAT or any other national management entrance exam.
- The selection process also includes Group Discussion, Personal Interview, Past Academic Record, Extra Curricular activities and work experience.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates can take the application forms from the institute/college by paying of Rs.1000/- in cash or can downloaded and sent along with the DD amount of Rs.1050/-
- The DD has to be drawn in favor of “JKBS Fee Collection Account” Payable at Gurgaon / Delhi.
JK Business School,
Gurgaon-Sohna Expressway, Damdama Lake Road,
Bhondsi, Gurgaon- 122102 (Haryana)
|Study Abroad is A good opportunity for Bright Career, To Know More Read the following:|
|All Important Entrance Exams for Study Abroad|
|Get to Know All Details about GMAT|
|Find the Important Details About GRE|