Army Institute of Technology (AIT), Pune, invites applications for admission for Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) courses for academic session 2016.
Total Seats available at AIT - 300
Seats in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering-120
Seats in Mechanical Engineering-60
Seats in Computer Engineering and Information Technology-60
For wards of Army personnel through JEE (Main) All India Rank.
Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Computer Engineering Information Technology
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 01 October 1989 are eligible.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Children of eligible serving Army personnel, eligible ex-Army personnel and war widows of the Army.
- They are required to submit the relevant certificate as given against the category as proof of their eligibility for admission to AWES Professional Colleges along with the application form.
- Candidates will be selected based on JEE Main 2016 merit list.
- Application form should be filled before filling AIT Application Form. The JEE (Main) roll number should be mentioned on the AIT application form before submitting it to AIT.
How to apply
- Application forms can be downloaded from the official website of Army Institute of Technology.
- Application fee of Rs 750/- can be paid through credit/debit card or net banking.
- The candidate will need to pay a processing charge of Rs 37/-extra.
Last date for the receipt of application form: 30th April 2016
AIT forms will be accepted along with a late fee of Rs 500/- till 05th May 05, 2016.
Address for communication
Army Institute of Technology, Dighi Hillsm, Pune - 411015.
Tel: 020 - 27157612.