Bachelor of Design (B. Des) and Master of Design (M. Des) Program is offered in various disciplines at Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar & Bangalore campus for the academic year 2016.
National Institute of Design (NID), Ahmedabad was established in 1961. National Institute of Design is internationally acclaimed as one of the foremost multi-disciplinary institutions in the field of design education and research. The Business Week, USA has listed NID as one of the top 25 European and Asian programmes in the world. The institute functions as an autonomous body under the department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, and Government of India.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates need to apply online by visiting the official website of National Institute of Design.
- Candidates after filling application forms may be posted to NID/Handed over with the required documents and Demand Draft of Rs.1500/- drawn in any nationalized bank in favor of ‘National Institute of Design' payable at Ahmedabad.
- 1. For B. Des:
- Candidate should have passed 12th exam or students who are appearing for 12th exam are eligible to apply.
- 2. For M. Des:
- Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s degree or students appearing for the final year exams are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates are selected on the basis of the performance in the design aptitude test conducted by the institute.
- Closing date for receiving the filled application form is 21st November 2016.
- Date of aptitude test for B. Des is 11th January 2016.
- Date of aptitude test for M. Des is 10th January 2016.
National Institute of Design