Bachelor of Education (B. Ed) Programme admission is offered by Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala for the academic year 2016.
Mahatma Gandhi University, also known as M G University, was established on 2 October 1983 in Kottayam. Mahatma Gandhi University has been accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council, India.
Mahatma Gandhi University envisions championing the cause of higher education in the country by catering to the scholastic, expertise and developmental needs of the individual, the society and the industry through the creation of a critical knowledge base with well- defined means for its dissemination and extension for the society’s sustained and inclusive growth.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates can download the application form and prospectus from the official website of the university www.mguniversity.ac.in
- Application fee for general candidates is Rs.300/- (Rs.150/- for SC/ST) is to be paid through chalan available on the university website.
- Candidates need to download the chalan and paid to the Account No-67114059391 at any branch of State Bank of Travancore.
- Candidates should have completed BA / B. Sc degree under the 10+2+3 pattern with one main subject and two subsidiary subjects from M G University or any other university recognized by M.G University.
- Candidate should have to possess minimum of 50% marks in the Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for B. Ed course.
- Closing date for the submission of application is 22nd September 2016.
Mahatma Gandhi University,
SH 8, Muttom,
|Study Abroad is A good opportunity for Bright Career, To Know More Read the following:|
|All Important Entrance Exams for Study Abroad|
|Get to Know All Details about GMAT|
|Find the Important Details About GRE|