B. Ed Programme admission is offered by Department of Teacher Education, Kannur University, Kannur for the year 2014
Bachelor of Education (B. Ed) Programme is offered by Department of Teacher Education, Kannur University, Kannur for the academic year 2014.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website of the university www.kannuruniversity.ac.in
- Candidates after filling application form have to submit to the Course Director, Departments of Teacher Education, Kasargod, Dharmasala and Mananthavady along with the chalan receipt/DD in original.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one course, they have to submit the photocopy of the chalan receipt or DD.
- Eligibility is based according to the Kannur University norms for admission to B. Ed for the session 2014-15.
- Application fee for general candidates is Rs.500/-
- Application fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs.150/-
Benefits of pursuing B. Ed in Kannur University:
Bachelor of Education (B. Ed) Course in Kannur University is designed for the benefits of the teacher training to:
- Highly Qualified candidates who pass out every year from the Kannur University.
- Teachers who is having difficulty in getting admission to regular colleges of teacher education who are qualified in service of government/ aided schools of the Kerala state.
- Closing date for the submission of application form is 31st July 2014.
Department of Teacher Education,
Kannur University Campus (P.O),