B. SC and M. SC programme admission is offered by JSS University, Mysore for the year 2016
Bachelor of Science (B. SC) and Master of Science (M. SC) Programme admission is offered by Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeshwara University (JSSU), Mysore for the academic year 2016.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website of the university www.jssuni.edu.in
- Candidates have to send the filled application form along with the required documents to the university with the application fee of Rs.500/- (B. SC) & Rs.500/- (M.SC) through DD drawn in favor of "JSS University Fee Account, Mysore," payable at Mysore.
- 1. Under Graduates:
- Candidate should have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology with minimum of 50% marks from any of the recognized board of examination.
- 2. Post Graduates:
- Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s degree in science field with minimum of 50% marks form any of the recognized university.
- Closing date for the submission of application form is 14th July 2016.
Registrar, JSS University,
JDD Medical Institutions Campus,
Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagara,
Mysore - 570015, Karnataka.
Phone: 0821 - 2548416.