B. Tech Programme admission is offered is IIST, Thiruvananthapuram for the year 2016
Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) Programme is offered in Aerospace Engineering, Avionics & Physical Science is offered by IIST, Thiruvananthapuram for the academic year 2016.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website of the institute www.iist.ac.in
- Candidate should be Indian National.
- Candidate should have completed 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry as the main subjects.
- Candidate should have secured 70% (60% for SC/ST) marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates rank list will be announced based on the applicants score in JEE (Mains) and 10+2 examination in the ratio 60:40.
- Candidate rank list will be prepared and published by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Closing date of the submission of the application form is 7th July 2016.
- Closing date for the depositing registration fee in bank is 8th July 2016.
- Announcement of the IIST ranked list is 11th July 2016.
For more details & queries about the admission of the B. Tech programme, Please go through the official website of the institute www.iist.ac.in
|Study Abroad is A good opportunity for Bright Career, To Know More Read the following:|
|All Important Entrance Exams for Study Abroad|
|Get to Know All Details about GMAT|
|Find the Important Details About GRE|