Bangalore University invites application for the foreign languages admission for the year 2014
Department of Foreign languages, Bangalore University invites application for the admission to Certificate, Diploma, Higher Diploma & advanced diploma courses in foreign languages for the academic year 2014.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates can obtain the application form at the Department of Foreign Languages, Bangalore University, P.K Block, Palace Road, Bangalore-9
- Candidate should have to pay the application fee in the form of DD drawn in favor of Finance Officer, Bangalore University, Bangalore from any of the State Bank of Mysore branches.
Foreign Languages are offered in the following as follows:
- 1. Certificate Course for regular & weekend batches:
- Candidate should have completed 10+2 or equivalent from any of the recognized board of examination.
- Fees for the regular candidate is Rs.5300/-
- Fees for the weekend candidate is Rs.6300/-
- 2. Diploma course for regular & weekend batches:
- Candidate should have passed in the certificate course or candidate should have passed French in I & II PUC are eligible to apply.
- Fees for regular candidates is Rs.6300/-
- Fees for weekend candidates is Rs.7300/-
- 3. Higher Diploma courses for regular & weekend batches:
- Candidate should have passed in the diploma course in the relevant discipline.
- Fees for regular candidates is Rs.7300/-
- Fees for weekend candidates is Rs.8300/-
- 4. Advance Diploma courses for regular & Weekend batches:
- Candidate should have passed in the higher diploma course in the relevant discipline.
- Fees for both regular & weekend candidates is Rs.9300/-
- Closing date for the submission of application form is 1st July 2014.