BBA, MBA & Ph. D Programme admission is offered by RICS School of Built Environment, Noida for the year 2014
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Master of Business Administration (MBA) & Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D) Programmes admissions are offered by RICS School of Built Environment for the academic year 2014.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates can download or apply online application form from the website www.amity.edu
- Candidates have to take the print out of the application form and have to fill the required details and attach the required documents along with the color passport size photo.
- Application fee of Rs.1100/- should be taken DD drawn in favor of ‘Amity Form’ payable at New Delhi.
- Candidates can also pay the application fee through online by debit / credit cards.
- Candidates can also obtain the application form from the Axis Bank Branches at Amity Campuses in Luck now, Jaipur & Gwalior.
Courses offered by RICS School of Built Environment are as follows:
- BBA in Construction Management
- BBA in Real Estate & Urban Infrastructure
- MBA in Construction Project Management
- MBA in Real Estate & Urban Infrastructure
- MBA in Construction Economics & QS
- Ph. D in Real Estate Management
- Ph. D in Construction Management / Project Management
- Ph. D in Urban Management & Infrastructure Management
- 1. Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA):
- Candidate should have completed 10+2 examination with minimum of 60% marks from any of the recognized board of examination.
- Candidates waiting for 10+2 results can also apply on the provisional basis.
- 2. Master of Business Administration (MBA):
- Candidate should have completed graduation in any discipline with minimum of 50% marks from any of the recognized university.
- 3. Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D):
- Candidates are required to submit the research plan in the prescribed format along with the application form.
- Entrance Exams will be conducted in English which consists of 2 parts.
- Part A consists of 25 multiple choice questions of general aptitude and Part B consists of 25 questions related to built environment disciplines.
- Eligible candidates will be called for interview.
- Research plan will be the base for the discussion in the interview.
- Shortlisted candidates for admission by the Department Research Committee (DRC), will forwarded to the competent authority at Amity University UP.
RICS School of Built Environment,
Block-F2, 5th Floor,
Amity University, Sector-125,