Centurion University is approved by AICTE and this university is NBA accredited and UGC notified. This university holds the pride of being the first private multi-sector state university in the state of Odisha and it has invited applications from eligible candidates for different courses that are detailed below:
Courses for which admission is open:
School of Engineering:
- Bachelor of Technology in
- Computer Science
- Electrical & Electronics
- Electrical and
- Electronics & Communication
School of Architecture, Planning & Design:
- B. Arch
M.S. Swaminathan School of Agriculture:
- B. Tech in Agriculture
- B. Sc Agriculture
- Diploma in Agriculture
The eligibility requirements for each of the courses mentioned above are different and so prospective applicants can check the same before applying from the website of the university.
Admission to the engineering courses offered by the university is offered on the basis of merit secured by the applicants in CUEE, which means Centurion University Engineering Entrance, which is planned to be held on the 12th of April 2015.
Calendar of events for admission:
- Sale of applications began on the 01st of November 2014
- The sale of applications will continue until the 14th of March 2015
- Last date for receipt of filled in application at the university is 25th of March 2015
- The applicants can find the admit card on the website for downloading from the 07th of April 2015
- Entrance test will be conducted on the 12th of April 2015
- Results will be tentatively declared on the 01st of May 2015
- The tentative date of counseling is 01st of June 2015
- The tentative date of commencement of academic session for the year 2015 is 1st of August 2015.
Candidates can apply online from the website of the university or they can also choose to submit the application offline. In the case of offline application, prospective candidates can get the application form from the admission office of the university at Pokhariput, Bhubaneswar and from the campuses of constituent colleges at Jatni and at paralakhemundi. Even, candidates can download the application form from the website of the university and can send the filled in applications to the BDA campus of the university before the last date specified earlier.
Once a candidate applies online, a reference ID will be generated once the required application fee is paid. With this ID, the applicants can track the status of admission and they can also login to the admission microsite of the university.
Admission process at campus:
Once the application receipt is confirmed at the admission microsite, the processing will generally take 5 days. Qualified candidates will be informed about the date, time and venue of admission procedure, which includes written test, group discussion and personal interview on the admission microsite. In some cases, candidates will be given the option to choose their own dates for these procedures to help them get better flexibility. However, no separate communication will be sent in this respect and it is the responsibility of the candidate to check the same and if the available seats are filled for the particular course, he/she cannot seek admission.