Chandigarh Institute of Hotel Management (CIHM), Chandigarh, invites application for admission to Diploma courses, commencing in 2016.
Course offered: Hotel Management (CIHM)
The Diploma courses are offered in:
Bakery and Confectionery
Front Office Operations
Food and Beverage Service
House Keeping Operations
- Candidates will be given admission on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2 Examination.
- The merit list will be displayed on the institute notice board on 11th July on the basis of 10+2 marks and also will be available on the website.
- In case of selection, fee will have to be deposited on the spot, failing which seats will be given to the candidates next on the merit list.
- The second counselling to fill up the vacant seats, if any, will be held on 25th July.
- Candidates can obtain Prospectus containing application form on payment of Rs. 250/- at the Institute counter and through book post by sending Bank draft of Rs. 300/- in the name of Chandigarh Institute of Hotel Management, should be payable at Chandigarh, stating complete postal address in capital letters on the back of the draft.
- Application forms can also be downloaded from the institute website.
- Candidate must attach a demand draft of Rs. 250/- along with the downloaded application, failing which their candidature will not be considered.
The last date for the receipt of the application in the institute is 10th July
For more details regarding the application and admission form candidates can visit the official website of the institute.