(1) M.Sc. (Biotechnology);
(2) M.Sc.Agri./M.V.Sc(Biotechnology) and
(3) M.Tech (Biotechnology)
Programmes being offered by various participating Universities (as per details given against each). (The University reserves the right to change any Centre(s) of Examination without assigning any reason).
1. M.Sc.(Biotechnology) Programme:
M.Sc. Biotechnology programme at
(1) University of Allahabad, Allahabad;
(2) Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu;
(3) Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi;
(4) University of Burdwan, Burdwan;
(5) Calicut University, Kerala;
(6) Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore;
(7) Goa University, Goa;
(8) Gulbarga University, Gulbarga;
(9) Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hisar;
(10) Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar;
(11) Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla;
(12) HNB Garhwal University Garhwal;
(13) University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad;
(14) University of Jammu, Jammu;
(15) Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi;
(16) Kumaun University, Nainital;
(17) University of Lucknow, Lucknow;
(18) M.S. University of Baroda, Vadodara;
(19) Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai;
(20) University of Mysore, Mysore;
(21) University of North Bengal, Siliguri;
(22) Pondicherry University, Pondicherry;
(23) University of Pune, Pune;
(24) R.T.M. Nagpur University, Nagpur;
(25) Sardar Patel University, (Gujarat);
(26) Tezpur University, Tezpur (Assam);
(27) T. M. Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur;
(28) Utkal University, Bhubaneswar
(29) Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, Jaunpur; and
(30) Visva-Bharati University, Santiniketan.
Bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3 pattern of education in Physical, Biological, Agricultural, Veterinary & Fishery Sciences, Pharmacy, Engineering/Technology, 4-Years B.S.
|You Must Read:|
|Find the Details of All Entrance Exams|
|Read the CAT Exam Details: Exam Date, Result, Application form|
|Find the Information of JEE Advanced|
Procedure for getting the form :
By Post: To receive the Application Form by post candidates should send their request only to the Section Officer (Admissions), Room No. 28, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067, along with a Bank Draft (valid for six months) of Rs.260/-(for one set of Application Form and Prospectus). The Bank Draft should be drawn in favour of “Jawaharlal Nehru University” payable at New Delhi. The request should accompany a self-addressed unstamped envelope of the size of 30x25 cms. indicating clearly on the top of the self addressed envelope the programme for which Application Form is required, i.e., “M.Sc. Biotechnology” OR “M.Sc.(Agri.)/M.V.Sc. Biotechnology” OR “M.Tech. Biotechnology”.
In Person: Sets of Application Form and Prospectus can be obtained personally on cash payment of Rs.200/- per set from any of the participating University as shown above. Please do not send your request through private courier services..
Issue of application forms from : February 01, 2016
LAST DATE FOR ISSUE OF APPLICATION FORMS : i) By Post: 05 March, 2016
ii) By Cash: 15 March, 2016
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED FORMS : 15 March, 2016
Centres of Examination
The entrance examination will be held at following 52 cities: Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhubaneswar, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Dimapur, Gangtok, Goa, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Secunderabad ,Imphal, Indore, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Katihar, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Noida, Pantnagar, Patna, Pondicherry, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Silchar, Siliguri, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam. In addition, the University will hold entrance examination at Kathmandu (Nepal)
Important Note: (i) There are different sets of Prospectus for each programme and, therefore, candidates are advised to apply separately in case they wish to apply for more than one programme i.e. (1) For M.Sc. Biotechnology OR (2) For M.Sc.(Agri.)/M.V.Sc. Biotechnology OR (3) For M.Tech. Biotechnology Programme. (ii) Application Forms can be submitted by Registered Post to Section Officer (Admissions), Room No.28, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi - 110067 and not to any other participating University or dropped in the Box in the Administrative Block of the University. The application forms must reach the JNU on or before March 15, 2016. JNU will not accept responsibility for any postal delay or irregularity or loss in postal transit.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR APPLICATION FORM THROUGH PRIVATE COURIER SERVICE.
For more details visit http://www.jnu.ac.in.
|Study Abroad is A good opportunity for Bright Career, To Know More Read the following:|
|All Important Entrance Exams for Study Abroad|
|Get to Know All Details about GMAT|
|Find the Important Details About GRE|