Admission to the 2016 Batch of B Tech (ICT) program will be based on the All India Rank of AIEEE 2016 (All India Engineering Entrance Examination 2016), which is being conducted by CBSE on 25 April 2016. Therefore, only candidates who are appearing for AIEEE 2016 can apply for this program of DA-IICT.
A limited number of seats will be offered through a separate channel called ‘Direct Admission of Foreign and NRI Students’ (DAFS) to Non-Resident Indians, Foreign Nationals and Persons of Indian Origin. For details on DAFS, visiit http://www.daiict.ac.in/daiict/admissions/dafs.html or contact the International Students Cell at DA-IICT.
The minimum academic qualification for admission is a pass in the 12th standard or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/Computer Science. Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in 2016 are also eligible to apply for consideration of provisional admission. All candidates who are offered provisional admission will be required to produce the proof of having passed the qualifying examination (12th standard or equivalent) to the Institute latest by 30 October 2016, failing which such provisional admission will stand cancelled. If a candidate is found ineligible at a later date, even after admission to DA-IICT, his/her admission will be cancelled. All admissions will be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates/documents of the candidates. The decision of the concerned authorities of DA-IICT regarding eligibility of any candidate shall be final.
A list of qualifying examinations is given below:
1. The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognised Central/State Board of Secondary Education, including Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
|You Must Read:|
|Find the Details of All Entrance Exams|
|Read the CAT Exam Details: Exam Date, Result, Application form|
|Find the Information of JEE Advanced|
7. H.S.C. Vocational Examination.
8. Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects.
9. Three or four-year diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.
Date of Birth
Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 01 October 1985 are eligible. Date of birth as recorded in the 10th or 12th standard certificate, as issued by the Board/University only, will be taken as authentic. Candidates must produce this certificate in original as proof of their age at the time of counselling.
Submission of Application Form
A candidate has to apply in the prescribed DA-IICT Application Form. A photocopy of the AIEEE 2016 Admit Card is also required to be enclosed with the completed DA-IICT Application Form and sent to the Institute in the envelope provided for the purpose. DA-IICT Application Form Number should be written on the top right corner of the photocopy of the AIEEE admit card. The prescribed DA-IICT Application Form can be availed as under:
- The Form along with the Information Brochure and Admission Procedure can be availed for Rs. 1000 at select Branches of Axis Bank (formerly UTI Bank) given in the following link.
List and address of the branches of Axis Bank (formerly UTI Bank) where Application Forms are available at http://www.daiict.ac.in/daiict/admissions/application_forms.html
- Alternatively, it can be obtained by sending a demand draft, of Rs. 1050 drawn in favour of “DA-IICT” and payable at Ahmedabad, to the address given at the end. Candidates must write their name and complete mailing address with phone number on the back of the demand draft. DA-IICT will not be responsible for any loss or postal delay.
- Candidates can also apply online by making an online payment (through credit card) of Rs 1000 by visiting http://18.104.22.168/
The last date for receiving the completed Application Form at DA-IICT is 05 May 2016. The online submission will also be available up to 05 May 2016. Applications received after the last date will not be accepted. Incomplete application forms or forms having overwriting are liable to be rejected.
Sale of Application Forms Commences on - 18 March 2016
Closes on - 30 April 2016
Last Date for receiving completed Application Forms - 05 May 2016
For more details
UG Admissions 2016
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology
Near Indroda Circle
Gandhinagar – 382 007, Gujarat, India.
Fax: (079) 30510610
|Study Abroad is A good opportunity for Bright Career, To Know More Read the following:|
|All Important Entrance Exams for Study Abroad|
|Get to Know All Details about GMAT|
|Find the Important Details About GRE|