The Delhi School of Management functioning under the Delhi Technological University has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission to the Master of Business Administration Porgramme for the academic session 2016-2017.
The Master of Business Administration Programme is offered by the school in the following specializations:
- Financial management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Knowledge & Technology Management
- Information Technology Management
- Supply Chain Management
The first three of the above-mentioned specializations comes under the category of functional specializations, while the second three comes under technical specializations.
Reservation and intake capacity:
The annual intake capacity for the MBA programme is 91 and the reservation of seats for reserved category candidates will be as per the Delhi N.C.T Government norms.
Who can apply?
To apply to the MBA programme, candidates must be Bachelor of Engineering/Technology holders in any branch with at least 60% of aggregate marks. Candidates with first class PG in any branch like:
- Information Science
- Operation Research
- Environmental science
- Electronic science
- Computer application
- Mathematical sciences
- Chemical sciences
- Physical sciences
are eligible to apply. However, a relaxation of 10% of marks and 5% of marks are applicable to SC/ST/PWD and OBC candidates respectively. Even, candidates appearing for the final semester examination can apply.
Applicants with CAT 2016 results can apply and applications will be shortlisted on the basis of CAT and qualifying examination scores. These short-listed candidates will become eligible for selection only on the basis of their performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
For the last academic session, the fee was Rs. 83000. In the case of any revision to this fee for the 2016-2017 session, candidates will have to pay the revised fee.
How to apply?
Interested candidates can download the application from the website of the school and completely filled in application along with DD for Rs. 1000 drawn in favor of the Registrar, Delhi Technological University that can be paid at Delhi should be submitted before the 13th of February 2016. The applications that are not complete will be liable for rejection.
- Last date for submission of application duly filled in: 13th of February - 2016
- Date of release of names of short-listed candidates for interview and GD – 04th of March 2016
- Date of GD and PI – 16th of March 2016.
- Date of release of first list of selected and waitlisted candidates – 10th of April 2016.
- Last date for deposit of fee by candidates in first list – 21st of April 2016
- Date of release of second list of selected and waitlisted candidates – 05th of May 2016.
- Last date for deposit of fee by candidates in second list – 15th of May 2016
- Date of release of third list of selected and waitlisted candidates – 22nd of May 2016.
- Last date for deposit of fee by candidates in third list – 03rd of June 2016
- Date of release of fourth list of selected and waitlisted candidates – 20th of July 2016.
- Last date for deposit of fee by candidates in fourth list – 30th of July 2016
- Display of vacant seats details for final round of counseling – 06th of August 2016
- Last date for admission/final counseling for vacant seats if any – 27th of August 2016.