Candidates who want to take admission in Delhi Technological University (DTU) invites applications from NRI students for its full time Master in Business Administration (MBA) programme for the academic year 2016.
NRI Eligibility Conditions:
A person is treated as "non-resident" when any of the following conditions is satisfied:
- If he/she has not been resident in India in nine out of ten preceding years.
- If he/she has not been in India for a period of 730 days or more during the preceding seven
- Only a person who is an NRI himself/herself may seek admission and no other candidate without NRI status would be eligible.
Candidates will be selected for Admission on the basis of the merit/score in GMAT.
- A Bachelor degree in any branch of Engineering/ Technology with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or 1st class master's degree in any branch of Physical/ Chemical/ Mathematical Science like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Application, Electronic Science, Environmental Science, Operation Research, Computation/ Information Science.
- Candidates have Master's degree in Commerce/ Economics will be considered.
- The candidate have passed a minimum of 60% marks or CGPA 6 (on a 10 point scale) in the qualifying examination, and
Candidates have to submit an amount of US$ 7000 (US Dollars seven thousand) annually .Fee will be charged as tuition fee. The total fee for the program will be of US$ 14000 (US Dollars Fourteen Thousand).
Last date to apply: 30th May, 2016