Diploma Courses admission is offered by Institute of Rail Transport, New Delhi for the academic year 2016 through distance education center.
Institute of Rail Transport (IRT), New Delhi was established in 1963, with its headquarters in New Delhi. It has branches at all nine zonal Railway Headquarters-Delhi, Calcutta, Mumbai, Chennai, Guwahati, Gorakhpur, and Secunderabad. The Institute of Rail Transport recognized by Distance Education Council (DEC) of Indira Gandhi National Open University to offer one year and two year diploma courses. The IRT is managed by a Governing Council which includes Chairman and Members of the Railway Board, the General Managers of the Zonal Railways Production units and other Senior Railway Personnel.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website of the institute www.irt-india.com
Diploma Courses offered by Institute of Rail Transport are as follows:
- Diploma in Transport Economics and Management.
- Diploma in multi-modal transport and logistics management.
- Diploma in Rail Transport and Management.
- Diploma in Port Development and Management.
- Candidate should have completed Diploma/ B. SC in relevant discipline with at least 3 years of experience.
- Closing date for the submission of application form is 30th September 2016.
Institute of Rail Transport,
Room No. 17, Rail Bhavan,
New Delhi- 110001.
|Study Abroad is A good opportunity for Bright Career, To Know More Read the following:|
|All Important Entrance Exams for Study Abroad|
|Get to Know All Details about GMAT|
|Find the Important Details About GRE|