Eligibility Test as Well as Scholarship Test for Engineering Applicants (LPUNEST)-2014
India’s Largest Private Entrance Test &Overall 4 Largest Entrance Test(Govt. as well as Private) after JEE,AIPMT of central Govt.& EAMCET Of Andhra Pradesh has been announced by LPUNEST for 2014 Batch.
University provides study abroad opportunities through international programmes with twinning arrangement under which the student can HALF PROGRAMME at LPU,HALF ABROAD in 50+foreign university in USA,UK, Australia, Canada, Singapore, Brazil, Poland, China and South Korea including san Francisco state university ,USA.
Engineering Programmes which is offered by LPUNEST-2014.
- B.Tech.-M-Tech(Dual Degree)(5yrs)
- B.Tech.-MBA(Dual Degree)(5yrs)
- B.Tech-(with Internal Exposure)(4Yyrs)
- Electronics Communication Engg.(ECE)
- Computer Science & Engg.(CSE)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Mechanical Engg. (ME)
- Civil Engg. (CE)
- Electronical Engg.(EE)
- Electronical & Electronics Engg.(EEE)
- Food Technology(FT)
- Automobile Engg.
- Environmental Engg.
- Agriculture Engg.
- Electronics& Instrumentation Engg.
B.Tech. (Hons.) (4yrs)-ECE,CSE,IT, ME,CE,EE,EEE&BT
B-Tech(with twinning arrangement)(4 yrs.)
How to apply for these programmes:
Application can apply online www.lpu.in or can obtain LPUNEST-2014(Application kit)from
University Campus /Designated Branches of HDFC Bank.
Online: Rs250/- , Offline Rs500/-
Last date to apply for test 31st March, 2014
Test dates 20th April-31 May, 2014
LPUNEST -2014 is Eligibility test for Engineering Programmes at LPU, Rank holder, would be Eligible for
1. The benefit of paying last year (2013) Tuition Fee
2. Scholarship up to Rs.4Lac per student on the basis of LPUNEST-2014 SCORE (B.TECH Programmes)
Advantages of LPU
COGNIZANT Technologies alone Recruited 945 students from LPU CAMPUS IN THIS SESSION
In addition LPU students are sought by 300+multinational&national companies including Accenture,TCS,Infosys,Samsung,IBM,Nestle,wipro,convergys,L&T,Tech Mahindra, GATE PATNI,AMW, Vodafone, Reliance etc.
- Option to do two different Specialisation one as major &another as minor in the same fee &duration.
- Dual degree advantages which save 1 year as well as 1year fee.
Rest of the information can be read out by official website .