Executive Post Graduate Program (EPGP) in Management is offered by Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore for working professionals for the academic year 2016.
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore is a public business school located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Founded in 1973, it was the third IIM to be established, after IIM Calcutta and IIM Ahmedabad.
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore has separate and active placement cell which provide placement assistance to students. IIM Ranked 4th in the Asia-Pacific region of the QS Global 200 Business Schools Report 2016.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website of the institute www.iimb.ernet.in
EPGP Programme is proposed for middle level executives having substantial work experience.
Aspirants who wish to do this course should satisfy the below:
- Candidate should have completed graduation in any discipline with minimum of 50% marks from any of the recognized university.
- Candidate should have 5-15 years full time work experience.
- Candidate should have valid GMAT Score.
- Candidate should have good proficiency in English.
- Candidates are selected on the basis of Academic Background, Work Experience, Achievements, GMAT Score, Statement of Purpose, Two reference letters & Interview.
- Closing date for the submission of application is 2nd September 2016.
Indian Institute of Management,
|Study Abroad is A good opportunity for Bright Career, To Know More Read the following:|
|All Important Entrance Exams for Study Abroad|
|Get to Know All Details about GMAT|
|Find the Important Details About GRE|