FMS Delhi – MBA Admissions 2016
Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) University of Delhi invites applications for the following programmes
MBA (2-year Full Time)
MBA (MS) (2-year Full Time)
MBA (3-year Part Time)
MBA (HCA) (3-year Part Time)
MBA (2-year Full Time) and MBA (MS) (2-year Full Time)
* Candidates applying for admission to the MBA full-time programme must have pursued at least a 3-year Bachelor's Degree programme after twelve years of formal schooling in any of the following disciplines. The minimum requisite percentage of marks in different disciplines is as follows:
* Arts, Commerce or Social Sciences- 50%
* Sciences- 55%
* Mathematics or Statistics- 60%
* Medicine, Engineering or Technology- 60%/ CGPA of at least 6 on a scale of 10
* Post Graduate Degree or IInd Degree examination after 10+2+3scheme, securing at least 60%marks.
Relaxation of 5% marks in the minimum eligibility will be allowed only to candidates of the following categories (SC/ST/OBC/PH/CW)
Note: Candidates in the final year of Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Degree programme are eligible to apply and appear in the Entrance Test,
3-year Part-Time MBA programme
Every candidate seeking admission to 3-year MBA programme should have passed a bachelor's degree examination of at least three years duration with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate. Relaxation of this criterion may be made for those who scored more than 55% marks in aggregate in their post-graduate degree or at least 60% in a Diploma in Personnel Management, Diploma in Sales & Marketing or Diploma in Administrative Management of Delhi University conducted by FMS in earlier years.
* Candidates should have at least three years experience as an executive or an administrator in a commercial, industrial or government establishment after passing the Bachelor's Degree Examination.
* Three years Full-Time experience shall be determined as on 1st August, 2016
* Candidates must be sponsored by his/her present employer
3-year part time MBA (Health Care Administration)
Candidates seeking admission to MBA (HCA) programme should have passed a Bachelor’s Degree Examination in Medicine in the University of Delhi or an examination recognized as equivalent.
* Should have at least five years of experience in Hospital Administration after acquiring the Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine.
* Five years of experience shall be considered as on 1st August of the year of admission.
Candidate must be sponsored by his/her present employer.
Information bulletin along with the application form can be purchased from the designated branches of State bank of India located in the cities specified
You may also apply and pay online by going to www.fms.edu
MBA(HCA) Application Forms are available only from Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi North Campus, Delhi 110007 against a bank draft of Rs. 750 (Rs. 200 for SC/ST) drawn in favour of the “Registrar, University of Delhi” and payable at par in Delhi.
Foreign nationals presently studying in India need to apply as General Category Indian students and are required to qualify the admission test.
Other foreign nationals who are graduates and are out of India for a minimum period of one year need to apply via their consulate and embassy (with mandatory GMAT scores). Only hard copy applications should be made and sent to Foreign Students Advisor, C/O Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi, Delhi 110007.
There is no quota for NRI or PIO and all such candidates need to take the entrance test as General Category Candidates.
FMS Entrance Test
The admission test for both full-time programmes; MBA and MBA-MS will be through a common FMS entrance test to be held on Sunday, January 11, 2016 at 2.00pm at allotted centres in the following cities: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Guawahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Varanasi and Visakhapatnam. However, FMS reserves the right to cancel any of the above centres at its own discretion.
The admission test for the MBA (part time) will be held on January 31, 2016 at Delhi only.
Last Date of Application Submission: 20/11/2016
Faculty of Management Studies
University of Delhi
Phone: 011-27666382, 27666383, 27666384; Fax: 27667813
|Study Abroad is A good opportunity for Bright Career, To Know More Read the following:|
|All Important Entrance Exams for Study Abroad|
|Get to Know All Details about GMAT|
|Find the Important Details About GRE|