Fortune Institute of International Business (FIIB), New Delhi, invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) / Postgraduate Diploma in Management Programme, for academic session 2016.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from any of the recognised universities.
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects from any of the Universities recognized by thy AIU/UGC or AICTE, or have an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India
- All candidates are required to take the CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT/CMAT.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2016 can also apply.
The candidates are selected based on CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA scores, academic record, group discussion and interview conducted by the institute.
The total fee for the course is Rs. 6.6 Lakhs (Fee Rs. 6.5 Lakhs +Rs. 10,000/- Refundable Security)
FIIB provide scholarship facility for students,with an excellent academic record aptitude for a career in business management with scholarships.
How to apply
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Fortune Institute of International Business.
- The filled application form, along with demand draft of Rs. 1,050/-.
- 1,050/- drawn in favour of 'Fortune Institute of International Business' payable at New Delhi.
The application form can also be get from the FIIB office. And candidates can also apply on institution website: www.fiib.edu.in
Last date for the submission of application form: 30th April 2016.
Address for communication
Fortune Institute of International Business,
Plot 5, Rao Tula Ram Marg,
New Delhi - 110057