Goa University invites application for Integrated MBA admission – 2016
Department of Management Studies, Goa University, invites applications for admission to Integrated Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme for the academic year 2016.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates are advised to apply online.
- Take a copy of the bank challan. Make Rs.500/- payment, by bank challan at any SBI Branch.
- Upload a scanned copy of the challan, complete with payment details. Good resolution photograph of the filled in challan can also be uploaded.
- After uploading the challan copy, you will receive a Reference pin. Keep this number handy for any follow up regarding your application.
- Applications incomplete or received without payment will not be accepted. Application fee is non-refundable.
- Those who have paid the fee of Rs.500/- can collect their copy of the prospectus from the Department Of Management Studies, Goa University, after verifying the payment.
- Candidates should have completed 10+2 examination in any discipline from any of the recognized board of examination.
- If the number of applicants exceeds 30, an entrance test will be conducted at the University.
- Students answering UGAT 2016 will be given preference. University rules regarding reservation will be applicable.
- Closing date for the submission of application is 23rd May 2016.
The Coordinator (Admissions), Integrated MBA,
Department of Management Studies,
Goa University, Goa 403206.
|Study Abroad is A good opportunity for Bright Career, To Know More Read the following:|
|All Important Entrance Exams for Study Abroad|
|Get to Know All Details about GMAT|
|Find the Important Details About GRE|