Government Law Colleges in Kerala invites application for three years LL. B Programme admission for the year 2014
Three Years LL. B Programme admissions are offered by Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Thiruvananthapuram in Government Law Colleges at Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulum, Trissur and Kozhikode, for the academic year 2014.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online by visiting the official website of the Commissioner of Entrance Examination www.cee-kerala.org
- Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum of 45% (40% for SC/ST) marks from any of the recognized University.
- Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the score secured in the entrance exam conducted by Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE).
Details of Application fee:
- Application fee for general candidates is Rs.600/-
- Application fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs.300/-
Details of Entrance Examination:
- Entrance Exam is conducted in Thiruvananthapuram, Kozhikode, Trissur & Ernakulum.
- Exam will be of three hours duration.
- Exam paper consists of 200 multiple choice questions.
- Exam Paper includes 3 parts which consists of General English, General Knowledge & Aptitude for Legal Studies.
- Closing date for the submission of application form is 27th July 2014.
- Entrance Exam will be conducted on 10th August 2014.
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
Housing Board Buildings, 5th Floor,