ICET – 2016
ICET 2016 is an Integrated Common Entrance Test for admission into M.B.A and M.C.A courses of all universities in Andhra Pradesh and their affiliated colleges. This test is being conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education, Hyderabad.
1. The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended upto date (as per G.O.Ms.No. 25, dt: 19.03.2004 & G.O.Ms.No.108, Higher Education Department, dated 30-7-2005 and its amendments).
2. The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
3. A pass (or) appearance at the final year examinations of Bachelor’s Degree (Except BOL and BFA) of any University in Andhra Pradesh or any other University Recognized as equivalent thereto.
4. The candidate seeking admission into MBA course should have passed a Bachelor’s Degree Examination of not less than three years duration from any recognized University or equivalent thereof besides passing SSC or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
5. The candidate seeking admission into MCA course should have passed a Bachelor’s Degree Examination of not less than three years duration in any discipline with Mathematics at 10+2 level (or) should have passed Bachelor’s Degree Examination of not less than 3 years duration in any discipline with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
6. The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for ICET-2016.
7. Admission into any college depends on its Recognition/Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies.
8. Qualifying marks in ICET-2016 is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates.
Mere qualification in the entrance test does not entitle a candidate to have been admitted into MBA/MCA course unless the candidate:
1. appears before the ‘on-line counseling’ at any of the Counseling Centres as notified.
2. applies in response to the admission notification issued by the authority concerned (for distance mode).
3. satisfies all the eligibility conditions of admission stipulated by the authority concerned.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
Duly filled-in application forms (placed in the envelope supplied) may be submitted along with relevant documents by paying postal charges through the Head Post Offices to The Convener, ICET-2016, Andhra University College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam – 530 003 (A.P.) India on or before 05-04-2016 upto 5.00 p.m. The application forms may also be submitted on or before
1. 19-04-2016 upto 5.00 p.m. along with a late fee of Rs.500/-
2. 24-04-2016 upto 5.00 p.m. along with a late fee of Rs.2000/-
in the form of DD drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of The Secretary, APSCHE, payable at Hyderabad. Application forms received after the specified date and time and incomplete application forms will be summarily rejected.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION ONLINE
Applications also can be submitted online. However, a copy of the application downloaded along with passport size photograph and D.D. for Rs. 250/- drawn in favour of “The Secretary, APSCHE”, payable at Hyderabad is to be sent to the Convener, ICET-2016. For further details visit: www.icet2016.net (or) www.andhrauniverstiy.info
Commencement of sale of Application Forms 25-02-2016
Last date for the sale & receipt of Application Forms
a) Without Late Fee 05-04-2016
b) With a Late fee of Rs.500-00 through DD 19-04-2016
c) With a Late fee of Rs.2000-00 through DD 24-04-2016
Date of ICET-2016
(10:00 AM to 12:30 PM)
For more details, visit: www.icet2016.net