About ICFAI- The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India was established in the year 1984 in Hyderabad with an objective of providing a high quality
About ICFAI- The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India was established in the year 1984 in Hyderabad with an objective of providing a high quality of Education according to the social needs.In 1985 it has launched the certification program for financial Analysts. In 1995 ICFAI has opened the Icfai Business School (IBS) all over India in about eight locations course consistent of 2 Years of Post Graduate Program in Management and other Specialization, and also Undergraduate Program.ICFAI is a group of Institutions consisting of recognized Universities, it is declared as deemed to be University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956.
ICFAI is ranked top among 10 B-School in the country, it also has the collaboration with leading Universities of Abroad, ICFAI ha established 11 universities in different states Uttrakhand, Tripura, Jharkhand, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Meghalaya, Chattisgarh, Rajasthan and Himachal Pradesh. By Business Today the ICFAI business school Hyderabad (IBS-Hyderabad) was ranked 19.
IBS was established in 1995 having 9 campuses all over India which are situated at Hyderabad, Bangalore, Ahemdabad, Kolkata, Gurgaon, Pune, Mumbai, main objective of IBS is to impart a high quality education and enhancing the interpersonal skills for acheving the success in Management field.
IBS has announced the admission in 2016 for MBA / Ph.D Courses, 2 years MBA in IBS (Hyderabad, Dehradun, Jaipur campus) and 4 Years of Ph.D courses in IBS Hyderabad last date for submission of Application is 1st December 2016.
- Graduates having 50% of Marks in Graduation can apply for MBA course.
- Candidates who is perusing Graduation final year can also apply for MBA course but if they are completing their graduation by May 2016.
- Graduates having 50% of marks and Minimum 60% in full-time post graduation in Management with Specialization in Human Resource/Marketing/Finance/Operations.
- Candidates having 60% in CA/CWA/CFA/CS can apply.
Selection Process is based on the scores of CAT 2016/ IBSAT 2016/ GMAT. IBSAT is a computer based test which is conducted by ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, it is a online test which is consist of multiple choice questions of Analytical Reasoning, Vocabulary, Data Interpretation and Reading Comprehensive. Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be held on February 2016.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can apply for IBSAT 2016 exam through Online or purchasing a form, applicants can purchase the IBSAT 2016 Exam form from any of the IBS branch IBSAT vouchers are available at all IBS marketing Offices, select CL Centers and all IMS Centers across India, the cost of the form is Rs.1500/-after purchasing a form they can log in to www.ibs.org/ibast2016.
For Online Registration
First the candidates have to get registered to www.ibs.org/ibast2016/registarion, after registering and paying Rs.1500/- successfully they will receive an Email with the details of application number and Password then they can login to www.ibs.org/ibast2016.
- MBA Program at IBS Jaipur,Dheradhun Campus is 2.5 Lakhs P.A.
- MBA Program at IBS Hyderabad Campus is 6.10 Lakhs P.A.
- Ph.D Program is 1.3 Lakhs P.A.
* Can also call toll free no. 1800 200 6969 (Monday to Friday between 9 am to 6 pm)
* For more Information you can also SMS to <IBSAT2016>to 56363.