IGDTU invites application for admission of B. Tech, M. Tech and Ph. D programmes – 2016
Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTU) is the first technical university for women to offer B. Tech. M. Tech, & Ph. D programmes in different branches of engineering and technology for the academic year 2016-15.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates can apply through OMR forms or online for admission to M. Tech and Doctoral programmes.
- The information brochure and application forms are available at various branches of Punjab & Sind Bank upon payment of Rs.750 all over Delhi.
Course and Admission Details:
- 1. For B. Tech:
- Admission to B. Tech programmes is made on the basis of the candidate's score in JEE (Main) - 2016 and obtained score in 10+2 or other equivalent examination.
- Eighty-five per cent of the total seats are reserved for candidates belonging to Delhi Region and 15 per cent of the total seats for candidates belonging to outside Delhi Region.
- 2. For M. Tech:
- Application forms for admission to 5 M. Tech programmes in the depts. Of IGDTUW can be filled online or submitted offline using OMR form:
- For M. Tech Regular Programme, admission will be based on merit-cum-GATE score.
- For M. Tech part-time programmes, applications are invited from working professionals.
- Candidates having NIELIT 'C' level qualification may apply for lateral entry to M. Tech (ECE) part-time programme.
- 3. For Ph. D:
- Ph. D programmes (full-time, part-time) are offered in the departments of Electronic & Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical & Automation Engineering and Applied Sciences.
- Admission will be made on the basis of Research Aptitude or Interview or both. A limited number of Teaching-cum-Research Fellowships (TRF) are available for GATE/NET qualified PG degree holders in relevant discipline.
- Closing date for the submission of application forms for M. Tech Courses is 31st May 2016.
- Closing date for application form submission along with demand draft in the university for M. Tech courses is 31 May, 2016.
- Submission of Online Application Form for Doctoral courses is May 15, 2016.
- Closing date for application form submission along with demand draft in university for Doctoral Courses is May 15, 2016.