About IIHMR-Indian Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR) was established in 1984 in Jaipur, and it is got its approval from Federal Wide Approval (FWA) by with an objective of providing high quality of management research education and training in health care sector it is associated with the Association of University program in Health Administration(AUPHA) USA. IIHMR is also recognized as the WHO Collaborating Center for district Health System Based on Primary Health Care the institute is known for its excellence in health management research, training and educational programs and also consist of management of capacity development among healthcare professionals at the national, state and district levels in the areas of leadership, strategic management, and quality assurance in health care. IIHMR Jaipur is declared as an IIHMR University, in the state of Rajasthan.
The institute offers postgraduate programs in hospital and health management, pharmaceutical management, health information technology management and rural management, with the approval of AICET institute introduces postgraduate MBA-Program in the related fields and also announced Ph.D. in Hospital and Health Management in February 2014.It has also expand its services in various parts of the country and established its campuses in Delhi and Bangalore, and one at Kolkata in order to provide its services to east and north-east India.
Eligible Criteria: (MBA-HM/PGDM, Pharmaceutical Management & Rural Management)
• Candidates appeared for CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/XAT valid score.
• Candidates with relevant work experience are eligible to apply.
• Candidates who is perusing Graduation final year or candidates appearing final year examination of Bachelor’s degree. These candidates must produce evidence of graduation
• Graduates having 50% of Marks in Graduation from recognized university.
How to apply:
For Online Registration Candidates have to get registered or download the form www.iihmr.org, after registering or filling the form they have to send it to the university. Seats availability is 60 and the duration of course is 24 Months.
Dead line for form submission:-
• 31st June, 2015.(Last date of form submission)
Group discussion & Interview dates are:
• 9th to 10th July, 2015.
• 11th to 12th June, 2015 and
• 9th to 10th April, 2015
The eligible candidates will be invited for Group Discussion and Interview and the final selection of the candidate is based on his/her performance in the qualifying examination and having proportional score in CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/XAT, group discussion and interview and candidates have to bring original documents at the time of the interview.
* Application will be considered valid only when it is received with all documentary evidences and the application fee