Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode has called for applications online from working professionals for the third batch of the two-year Executive Post Graduate Programme
Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode has called for applications online from working professionals for the third batch of the two-year Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management shortly called as EPGP at the Kochi Campus.
The course: This programme is divided into four quarters with each having 10-12 instructional weeks inclusive of assessment. The programme is planned to be conducted in two batches one at the weekend and other as evening batch.
Courses and credits: It is important that admitted students will have to go through 23 compulsory courses of 2-3 credits each during the first year and in the second year, they are provided with the opportunity to choose from a wide range of electives offered, apart from one compulsory course each in the 5th and the 6th quarter. In addition, the programme also requires candidates to undertake a Social Development project, Business Stimulation and a Business Plan Proposal during the final 2 quarters of the two-year course. The total number of credits will be 50 during the first year, which includes 28 credits from electives, 12 from compulsory projects/courses and 10 from Business Plan Proposal Project during the second year. On successful completion of the modules, the candidates will be eligible for the diploma.
- An UG Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with an aggregate of 50% of mark or its equivalent CGPA. Candidates with CA/CS/ICWA are also eligible for admission.
- The applicants must have three years of professional/entrepreneurial/managerial experience after graduation. Even, candidates with 30 months of experience on the 1st of December 2016 are eligible to apply, but they should complete the 3-year experience criteria by the date of joining the course.
The total fee is Rs.7,40,000/-, which can be paid in six installments on the dates specified below:
- First installment of Rs.1,40,000 should be paid by 5th of June 2016
- Second installment of Rs.1,20,000 should be paid by 15th of September 2016
- Third installment of Rs.1,20,000 should be paid by 26th of December 2016
- Fourth installment of Rs.1,20,000 should be paid by 7th of April 2016
- Fifth installment of Rs.1,20,000 should be paid by 25th of June 2016
- Sixth installment of Rs.1,20,000 should be paid by 7th of November 2016
Along with the first installment, students are required to pay a refundable caution deposit of Rs.10,000/-
The registration fee of Rs.2000/- should be paid when submitting application through online mode as per the methods specified below:
- Credit Card (Visa, Master, RuPay and Maestro)
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
In the case of Net Banking, the banking transaction charges should be borne by the candidates.
How to apply?
Candidates should apply online and should send the documents by post before the 10th of April 2016.
Admission will be based on the merit secured by the candidates in EMAT, which means Executive Management Aptitude Test and shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview. The test is planned to be held on 25th of April 2016. Personal interview will be conducted between 25 and 27th of April 2016 and the results of EMAT will be out within three hours of completion of test.