All the highly talented candidates are invites by IIT Patna for filling applications for Ph.D. programmes in various departments for the academic year 2016.
- Chemical & Biochemical Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Mathematics Mechanical Engineering
- Centre for Energy and Environment
- Centre for Advanced Systems Engineering
- Centre for Strategic Materials
How to apply
- Interested Candidates have to apply online through the official website of IIT Patna.
- Before applying make a valid email id.
- When you apply online and finish all the process of filling your complete details computer will generate a PDF which you have to download.
- After go through these process candidates are requested to send the printout of final application form which generated by the computer.
- Candidates’ signature, along with copies of marks sheets and all necessary documents both side.
- Along this Demand draft of Rs 300/- for General /OBC Candidates.
- For SC/C/ST/PD/Female candidates the Demand Draft of Rs. 150/-.
- Demand draft drawn from nationalised bank at Patna in favour of IIT Patna Assistant Registrar(Academics), Indian Institute of Technology Patna, Patliputra Colony, Patna - 800 013, Bihar'.
The reservation of seats in admissions for SC, ST, OBC categories and for Persons with Disability (PD) will be as per government of India rules. OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates will have to enclose certificate.
The Institute assistantships will be available to eligible students of India that is as follows:
- BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MA equivalent with valid GATE: 1st & 2nd Year: Rs 16,000/- p.m.
- Score above the prescribed cut off level/ NET: 1st & 2nd Year: Rs 16,000/- p.m.
- 3rd to 5th Year: Rs 18,000/- p.m.
- ME/ M.Tech or equivalent: 1st & 2nd Year: Rs 18,000/- p.m.
- 3rd & 4th Year: Rs 20,000/- p.m.
Last date to apply: 11th April, 2016