Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media (IIJNM) Bangalore invites applications for admission into its Graduate Diploma program in Print, Broadcast or Online/Multimedia for the commencing session 2016.
IIJNM offers programs:
1) Post-graduate diploma in print, broadcast or online/multimedia
2) Graduate diploma in print, broadcast or online/multimedia
Duration of the programme: Two year
Programme offered in two semesters: Jul-Dec and Jan-June
Objective of these programmes:
- Both diploma programs emphasize practical training in addition to important theory.
- Students get the opportunity to intern at media organizations for two weeks to a month.
Eligibility for admission:
For One year Postgraduate Diploma:
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline is required.
- Applicants awaiting final-year examination results or who will be graduating this year may also apply
One-year Diploma program:
Students who have completed or awaiting results for 10+2/pre-university are eligible to apply
Duration and Enrolment: 1 year. Maximum of 110 students
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to download the application form from the official website www.iijnm.org.
- Application fee Rs.1000/- is to paid by bank draft or pay order (payable at Bangalore) and drawn in favour of IIJNM Bangalore.
- The applications must be sent to Admissions Processing Office, Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media, No. 502, 5th 'C' Main 5th Cross, 2nd Block, HRBR Layout, Kalyana Nagar, Bangalore-560043.
- The applicant’s full name must appear at the top right corner on each page of the application and supporting materials
Last date for receipt of completed application forms: 10th June, 2016
Address for Communication:
Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media
Bangalore-560043, Tel: 91-80-2545-2564,
|Study Abroad is A good opportunity for Bright Career, To Know More Read the following:|
|All Important Entrance Exams for Study Abroad|
|Get to Know All Details about GMAT|
|Find the Important Details About GRE|