Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) is an advanced research institute established by Reserve Bank of India. Reaccredited with 'A’ Grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) given to Indian Academic Institution the Institute is recognized as a Deemed University under Section 3 of the UGC Act invites applications for admission to the following programmes:
1. M.Sc. in Economics is a two year programme started in august 2016.
Eligibility: Minimum qualification required for admission to M.Sc. programme is candidate should one of these: B.A. /B.Sc. in Economics/B.Com. /Stat. /B.Sc. (Physics or Mathematics)/B.Tech. /B.E.
|You Must Read:|
|Find the Details of All Entrance Exams|
|Read the CAT Exam Details: Exam Date, Result, Application form|
|Find the Information of JEE Advanced|
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in an online test and an interview.
- Online test will be conducted separate for M.Sc. and M.Phil. /Ph.D. candidates.
- The online test for both M.Sc. and M.Phil. /Ph.D. Consists of general aptitude, analytical ability and mathematical skills at appropriate levels.
- The candidates who are appearing for M.Sc. will have the option of answering a section either on economics or mathematics at the undergraduate level.
- Online test: 27th April 2016(Sunday)
- Last date for issue of application form by post: March 14,2016
- Last date for receipt of completely application/internet download and online application forms: March 17, 2016
How to apply:
- Application forms and prospectus may be in person from the Institute Students’ Office on a working day (Monday to Friday, 9.15 a.m. to 5.45 p.m.) by paying the application fee. Alternatively, a request may be send by post to the Student Office mentioning the candidate's name, date of birth, gender, address, academic qualifications and choice of test centre. The application fee of Rs.500/- (non-refundable must be paid by Demand Draft favouring Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) payable at Mumbai and can be sent by post to the Students Office, IGIDR, Gen. A.K. Vaidya Marg, Santosh Nagar, Goregaon (East), Mumbai 400 065 (E-mail: email@example.com). Payment in any other form will not be accepted.
- Application form can also be downloaded directly from the IGIDR website (www.igidr.ac.in), filled and sent back with application fee by Demand Draft as mentioned above.
- Candidates can fill the application form online available at www.igidr.ac.in.The online application fee is Rs. 300/- only.
- Reservation of seats for SC/ST/Physically disabled categories.
- There is no application fee for reserved candidates.
- Candidates have to enclose a copy of the Caste Certificates/Medical Certificates along with their request for application form.
- Those candidates submitting forms downloaded from the website are required to attach a copy of their request for application form.
- Those candidates submitting forms downloaded from the website are required to attach a copy of the necessary certificates.
|Study Abroad is A good opportunity for Bright Career, To Know More Read the following:|
|All Important Entrance Exams for Study Abroad|
|Get to Know All Details about GMAT|
|Find the Important Details About GRE|