Institute of Apparel Management is India’s first Apparel Multi-varsity (multi-university) under one roof promoted by Apparel Export Promotion Council (India’s largest Export Council) sponsored by Ministry of Textiles, Government of India. The institute offers Bachelor and Master degree programme in apparel design & Merchandising approved by IGNOU and IIFT, New Delhi.
IAM was established in 2007 with an intention to create professionals for business textile & lifestyles industry for global fashion landscape
IAM in order to cater to growing industry demands for both export and domestic market has established 4 distinct Academic Tracks in which it will train holistic professionals for both fashion & lifestyle industry. These Academic tracks are established to cater to the entire pyramid of industry requirement & they are:-
Track # 1 - Fashion & Lifestyle Design
Track # 2 - Apparel Merchandising and Management
Track # 3 - Apparel Production Technology & Supply Chain Management
Track # 4 - Fashion Retail & Brand Management
Masters Degree Courses
M.A in Apparel Production Management
M.A in Fashion Retail
Fashion Design Management - FDM (MBA PROGRAM)
Fashion Marketing and Merchandising (FMM) - MBA PROGRAM
Bachelors Degree Courses
B.A in Apparel Design & Merchandising
B.A in Fashion Communication
For master’s degree:-
Student who completed their graduation in any stream or appearing in final year of the graduation from recognized university with minimum 50%aggregate are eligible to apply or having qualified the management aptitude test of IIM/AIMA etc.
For bachelor degree:-
Minimum qualification is 10+2 from a recognized board in discipline.
BTECH (HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA) in fashion & lifestyles design (4yrs)
MBA in fashion business (2yrs)
PG certificate program in fashion E-tailing (1yrs)
PG certificate program in fashion styling & digital photography (1 yrs)
Last date to apply 31st January 2015
- The process of registration involves a set of four distinct steps. Candidates must carefully read all the instructions below before filling up the online form.
- The registration fee for International Pathways Programme is 2000/-.
- The detailed information about the online / offline IAM APT 2015 (IAM Aptitude Test) will be sent to the candidate in a separate email
- The link for downloading and printing admit card will be emailed to the candidates 3 - 4 days prior to the online / offline examination. Each candidate must bring the printed copy of the admit card at the time of online / offline examination with authentic identity proof (Driving License / Voter id card / PAN card / Passport).
- A candidate is allowed to make payment of the registration fee either using a credit card or through a Demand Draft.
- The payment by credit card will be processed through a secured payment gateway (Please ensure to key in the correct card details). The registration number and other related details will be emailed to the candidate immediately after successful realization of the payment via Credit Card.
Address:-apparel house campus,sector 44,gurgaon-122003,Haryana