IMT is one of India’s longest-established, consistently top-rated and globally-respected B-Schools. Besides its flagship campus at Ghaziabad.
|Study Abroad is A good opportunity for Bright Career, To Know More Read the following:|
|All Important Entrance Exams for Study Abroad|
|Get to Know All Details about GMAT|
|Find the Important Details About GRE|
IMT is one of India’s longest-established, consistently top-rated and globally-respected B-Schools. Besides its flagship campus at Ghaziabad, IMT has campuses in Nagpur, Hyderabad, an international campus in Dubai, and a center for distance learning. In the last year, IMT has pioneered several international partnerships that enable Indian mangers and students to develop global capabilities and access top-quality opportunities, in keeping with its new vision of “Global Breadth-India Depth”. The very best companies recruit at IMT, because of its unique combination of corporate connect, hands-on learning, rich electives mix, top-rated student & faculty exchange and rigorous selection process for admission.
If you are considering an MBA, consider IMT.
IMT PGDM Admissions Announcement
Announcing admissions for 2 year full time PGDM, 15 month PGDM (Executive) and 2-year full time dual country PGDM programs in management at IMT, commencing June 2016. Please visit the IMT website for program & location details.
3-year bachelor’s degree in any discipline (or equivalent) with 50% or higher aggregate marks. You may also apply if appearing for the final year degree examination in 2016.
How to Apply
• Appear for the test of CAT 2016 / XAT 2016 / GMAT(2016 Onwards)
• CMAT 2016 is valid for IMT-Hyderabad and IMT-Nagpur
• Fill up the online application form at www.imt.edu, available till December 10,2016
• Pay the application fee by credit/debit card or demand draft of Rs.1750/- favoring “Institute of Management Technology”, payable at Ghaziabad or Delhi
• Final selection based on CAT / XAT / GMAT score (CMAT for IMT-H and IMT-N), written communication and personal interview to be held at Ghaziabad, Nagpur, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, Bhopal and Kolkata.