International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Hyderabad invites applications for its Post-Graduate Student Status Programme (PGSSP) for the year 2016.
Course offered: Post-Graduate Student Status Programme (PGSSP)
Opportunity for candidates:
- A very golden opportunity for young professionals from Hyderabad to benefit from the advanced courses offered at the institute.
- The post-graduate status can be accorded to a professional on the basis of the candidate's academic and experience record.
- Once someone is awarded the PG status, he or she can take a maximum of two courses at the institute every semester.
- This provides opportunity to acquire new knowledge in chosen areas without committing to a formal programme.
- Applicants should be residents of Hyderabad and has to attend the classes on week days from Monday to Saturday.
- Classes for the courses selected will be conducted twice or thrice a week.
- Candidates can Attendance for the classes is mandatory.
- The candidates should take minimum of one subject and maximum of two subjects in PGSSP.
Bachelors or Master's degree in Engineering, MCA, or a Master’s degree in Science/Mathematics and professionals with 1 or more years of experience in software design and development may also apply.
Start date for online registration: 2 June 2016
Last date for online registration: 10 July 2016
Last date for receipt of registration fee and online filling of DD details: 12 July 2016