Job-Oriented Diploma Courses are offered by Central Board of Irrigation and Power for the year 2014
Job-Oriented Diploma Courses are offered by Central Board of Irrigation and Power for the academic year 2014.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website www.cbip.org
- Candidates after filling the application, Have to send the hard copy along with the DD of Rs.400/- in favor of CBIP payable at New Delhi should reach the Secretary CBIP to the below address:
Central Board of Irrigation and Power
New Delhi- 110021
- 1. PGDC Thermal:
Candidate should have completed engineering or equivalent in Electrical/Mechanical/Power Engineering.
- 2. PDC Thermal:
Candidate should have completed Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- For PGDC: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in the 10th, 12th, Engineering or GATE 2014.
- For PDC: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in the 10th, 12th and Diploma.
- For Non-Sponsored candidates: Should be of 27years as on 22 September 2014.
- No age limit for Sponsored Candidates.
- For PGDC, the course fee is 180000/-
- For PDC, the course fee is 110000/-
- For PGDC, the course fee is 230000/-
- For PDC, the course fee is 125000/-
- It is a 52 weeks post diploma (PDC) and post graduate diploma (PGDC) course in thermal power plant engineering. Both course of 52 weeks each having 60 seats for each course.
- Closing date of online application is 16th August 2014.
- Closing date for receiving hard copy of application is 25th August 2014.
- Commencement of PGDC Course is from 22nd September 2014.
- Commencement of PDC Course is from 15th September 2014.