LL. M Programme admission is offered by Calcutta University for the year 2016
Master of Law (LL. M) Programme admission is offered by faculty of law, Calcutta University for the academic year 2016.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates can download the application forms from the official website of the university www.caluniv.ac.in
- Candidates can also obtain the application form from the university sales counter by paying the cash of Rs.400/-
- Candidates after filling the application form should be sent to Faculty of law, 51/1, Hazra Road, Kolkata-700019
- Candidate should have completed B.A.LL.B (Hons.) / B.A.LL.B / LL.B (Hons.)/ LL.B degree from any of the recognized universities.
- Master of law (LL. M) Course is offered only for the candidates who have completed B.A.LL.B (Hons.) / B.A.LL.B / LL.B (Hons.)/ LL.B. examination from Calcutta University or from other colleges recognized by the University of Calcutta.
Pattern of Written Test:
- Written Test will be conducted for the candidates by the University of Calcutta.
- Written Test will be of 100 marks.
- 60 mark questions on MCQ and 40 marks on Subjective Test.
- Closing date for the submission of application form is 14th August 2016.
- Written Test will be held on 17th August 2016.