M. SC admission in School of Life Science is offered by Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyala for the year 2016
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore offers admission to M.Sc. in Life Sciences and M.Sc. in Industrial Microbiology programmes in School of Life Sciences for the academic year 2016.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website of the university www.dauniv.ac.in
- 1. M. SC in Life Sciences:
- Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s degree in science field with relevant discipline with minimum of 55% marks from any of the recognized universities.
- 2. M. SC in Industrial Microbiology:
- Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s degree in Science field with relevant discipline with minimum of 60% marks from any of the recognized universities.
- Upper age limit for male candidate’s admission to under graduates is 22 years and age limit for post graduate course is 27 years as per the government rules.
- Relaxation of 3 years for SC/ ST and physically handicapped candidates in the upper age limit will provided only for the Madhya Pradesh candidates.
- Upper age limit for physically challenged candidate’s admission to under graduate and post graduate is 30 and 35 years respectively.
- No age limit for female candidates.
- Application fee for general candidates is Rs.400/-
- Application fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs.250/-
- Closing date for the receipt of application form is 23rd June 2016.
- Entrance Examination is conducted on 25th June 2016.
School of Life Sciences,
Devi Ahilya University,
Indore – 452001.