M. Tech admission for 2016 is offered by NSIT, Delhi
Master of Technology (M. Tech) admission is offered by Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT), Delhi for the academic year 2016.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website of the institute www.nsit.ac.in
- A non-refundable application fee is Rs.1000/-
- Candidate should have completed Engineering in Electronics & Communication/ Electronics/Computers from the university of Delhi or equivalent from any of the recognized university.
M. Tech Programmes are offered is as follows:
- M. Tech in Process Control
- M. Tech in Signal Processing
- M. Tech in Information System
- Candidates are selected on the basis of score in GATE exam and personal Interview.
- Closing date for the submission of application form is 6th June 2016.
- Written Test will be conducted on 16th June 2016.
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology,
Azad Hing Eauj Marg, Sector - 3,
New Delhi - 110078.
|Study Abroad is A good opportunity for Bright Career, To Know More Read the following:|
|All Important Entrance Exams for Study Abroad|
|Get to Know All Details about GMAT|
|Find the Important Details About GRE|