M. Tech and Ph. D Programmes are offered by RGIPT for the year 2016
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology has been accorded the eminence of being an “Institute of National Importance” along the lines of the Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT). The institute is empowered to award degrees in its own right. The Prime objective of the institute is to provide world class education, training and research to roll out efficient human resources to meet the growing requirements of the petroleum & energy sector.
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) offers Master of Technology (M. Tech) and Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph. D) Programmes admission for the year commencing in 2016.
M. Tech is a 2 years Master’s degree programme. The applications are invited for the admission of M.
|You Must Read:|
|Find the Details of All Entrance Exams|
|Read the CAT Exam Details: Exam Date, Result, Application form|
|Find the Information of JEE Advanced|
M. Tech is a 2 years Master’s degree programme. The applications are invited for the admission of M. Tech in Chemical Engineering and Petroleum Engineering. Ph. D is also a 2 years programme offered by RGIPT in different areas of Engineering, Science & Social Science. The main objective of the Ph.D. programme is to contribute to the development of respective fields by conducting front-end research and to train students to be lifelong learners.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates can download the application forms from the official website of the Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology www.rgipt.ac.in
- Candidates after filling the application form along with demand draft of Rs.400/- (Rs.200/- for SC/ST/PH) drawn in favor of "Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology", should be payable at Rae Bareli.
- There is no application fee for Ph. D programme in RGIPT.
- 1. M. Tech
- Candidates should have completed B.E / B. Tech degree in relevant discipline with 60% (55% for SC/ST) of marks from any of the recognised universities.
- Candidate should have passed in the GATE exam.
- 2. Ph. D
- Candidates should have completed Master's degree in relevant discipline with 60% (55% for SC/ST) of marks from any of the recognised universities.
- Closing date for the submission of online application for M. Tech is 19th May 2016.
- Closing date for the receipt of application by post for M. Tech is 23rd May 2016.
- Closing date for the receipt of application by post for Ph. D is 23rd May 2016.
The Assistant Registrar (Academic Affairs),
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology,
Ratapur Chowk, Rae Bareli,
Phone: 0535-2704258, 2704244.
|Study Abroad is A good opportunity for Bright Career, To Know More Read the following:|
|All Important Entrance Exams for Study Abroad|
|Get to Know All Details about GMAT|
|Find the Important Details About GRE|