M. Tech Textile course is offered by Osmania University
Master of Technology (M. Tech) Textile Program is offered by Osmania University for the academic year 2014.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website of the university www.osmania.ac.in
- Candidates have to pay the Non Refundable amount of Rs.1500/- through Demand Draft.
- Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “Principal, University College of Technology” payable at Hyderabad.
- Candidates completely filled application form should be sent to Office of the Principal, University College of Technology, Osmania University, Hyderabad (TS), in person or by post.
- Candidates have to attach the following documents along with the application form is as follows:
- Degree/Provisional Certificate of qualifying examination
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate for the students from other university.
- Valid Community Certificate as per the State Govt. Rules.
- Service Certificate and permission letter from the employer.
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC or its equivalent)
- Document of Marks of qualifying examination
- Bearing certificate issued by the Principal of the College concerned/Head of the Department /Organization / Institution where working.
Course offered by Osmania University is as follows:
- M. Tech Textile Technology with specialization Textile & Apparel Technology.
- Qualification for Non GATE candidates: Candidate should have completed engineering degree in Textile Technology/ Textile Chemistry/ Textile Engineering/ Fibre Science & Technology/ Apparel Technology/ Fashion Technology or
- Candidate should have completed AMIE four year degree in Apparel Production Management form any of the recognized university in the relevant subject.
- For Sponsored Candidates: Candidates with 2 years of work experience in Textile industry/ Textile R&D and should appear for the entrance examination.
- Candidates are selected on the basis of GATE score or the performance at the entrance test at UG level conducted by the Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- Closing date for the submission of application form is 14th August 2014.
Osmania University Campus,