Eligibility Criteria for appearing to MAH-MBA / MMS-CET 2016:
Candidate should have Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* ( 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories belonging to Maharashtra State only) in any Full Time Bachelor's degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities.
Appeared for the final year examination of any Full Time Bachelor's degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities.
1. For the academic year 2016, both the Maharashtra State and OMS candidates who have appeared/appearing for the CAT 2016 are considered eligible for admission against the All India Seats subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria mentioned in the Information Brochure. Such candidates are also required to procure the Information Brochure alongwith Application kit and submit & confirm the Online Application form.
2. For admission to MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDM course, the candidate is required to score minimum 30 marks in MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2016. Candidates seeking admission on the basis of CAT 2016 are required to obtain minimum equivalent score.
Refer Information Brochure for detailed Eligibility criteria and steps in the entire process of CET, GD&PI, Document Verification, Centralized Admission Process etc., for securing admission against the Maharashtra seats, All India seats, Minority seats, Institute level seats and seats for NRI/ Foreign National / Foreign Students / PIO / Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries.
Availability of Information Brochure alongwith Application Kit :
The Director of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai continues the system of online receipt of application form for MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDM for the year 2016.
• Information brochure alongwith the Application Kit for the aspiring candidates will be available at the identified post offices mentioned below during contact hours from 18/01/2016 to 02/02/2016 (excluding Public Holidays) against the payment of the application form processing fees.
• It is mandatory to procure the information brochure and go through it carefully. The CET that will be conducted in pursuance of this advertisement is subject to the rules and regulations set out in this information brochure. The further admission process, especially in respect of Private Unaided Institutes will be in terms of the clarification read with aforesaid rules and regulations.
• Submission of the application form in response to this advertisement will amount to accepting the afore said rules & regulations unequivocally by the applicant and upon such submission it will be presumed that the applicant agrees and accepts these rules & regulations as legal, valid and correct. It will not be open for any applicant, once having submitted the application form to question the legality, validity and correctness of these rules & regulations.
• The Centralized Admission Process will consist of first 3 rounds of allotment and the fourth (i.e. last) round of counseling. Candidates are instructed to carefully read the Annexure-I of the Information Brochure to understand the eligibility criteria for participating in each round.
NRI candidates are eligible to apply for admission against Institute level seats in Private Unaided Management Institutes. Please refer information Brochure for details.
Application form processing fees (including fees for GD & PI) as stated below is to be paid at the identified post offices, in cash only. No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates and NRI/Foreign National/Foreign Students/ PIO/Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries Candidates - Rs. 1150/-
For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B),
NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] belonging to Maharashtra State only Rs. 950/-
Last date of Application Kit sale at Post offices – 02.02.2016
Last date of Submission of Online Application: 03.02.2016
DIRECTORATE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION,
3, MAHAPALIKA MARG, POST BOX NO. 1967, MUMBAI-400 001.
PH:(022) 22620601, 22690602, 22641150, 22641151 FAX:22692102