Management Programmes admissions are offered by NMIMS School of Business Management for the year 2014
NMIMS, School of Business Management, Mumbai offers admission to Management Programmes for the academic year 2014.
Management Courses Offered by NMIMS, School of Business Management is as follows:
- Full Time Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resource and in Pharmaceutical Management at Mumbai Campus.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) at Bangalore Campus.
- PGDBM Programmes at Hyderabad Campus.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidate have to apply online by visiting the official website of the institute www.nmat.formistry.com
- MBA, PGDM & PGDBM:
- Candidate should have completed bachelor’s degree in full time with minimum of 50% marks in any discipline from any of the recognized university.
- 2. MBA in Pharmaceutical Management:
- Candidate should have completed bachelor’s degree with minimum of 50% marks in the following disciplines such as Pharmacy, Science, Life Sciences, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Biotechnology from any of the recognized university.
- Candidates are selected on the basis of the performance in the NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT-2014) Conducted by the institute.
- Shortlisted candidates will have case discussion (CD) and the Personal Interview.
- Closing date for online registration is 24th September 2014.
- Closing date for late registration is 4th October 2014.
- NMAT is conducted from 7th October to 20th December 2014.
- Results of NMAT will be held on 22nd January 2015.
- Registration for Case Discussion & Personal Interview is from 23rd January to 3rd February 2015.
- CD & PI will be conducted from 11th February to 24th February 2014.