Master of Arts (M.A) Programme admission is offered by National Museum Institute of History of Art for the year 2014
National Museum Institute of History of Art, Delhi invites application for the admission of Master of Arts (M.A) for the academic year 2014.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website of the institute www.nmi.gov.in
- Candidates after filling the application form along with the required documents should be send through speed post to the below given address:
The Office of the Assistant
National Museum Institute,
1st Floor, National Museum,
Janpat, New Delhi-110011
M.A Specialization is offered by the institute is as follows:
- History of Art
Master of Arts in Museology:
- Candidate should have completed graduation in any discipline under humanities & social sciences with minimum of 50% marks from any of the recognized university.
- Candidates who have completes PG Diploma in relevant to the subjects of History of art & Museum Studies are also eligible to apply.
Master of Arts in History of Art:
- Candidate should have completed graduation from the Indian University recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) or recognized foreign university with minimum of 50% marks with the background in Social Science, Liberal Arts or Fine Arts.
Master of Arts in Conservation:
- Candidate should have completed graduation degree with minimum of 50% marks in any of the following subjects like Chemistry/Physics/Geology/Botany/Zoology/ Computer Science/Fine Arts/History/Architecture/Archaeology/Museology/Designing or a Diploma in any of the above related discipline are also eligible to apply.
- Closing date for the submission of application form is 3rd July 2014.
- Shortlisted Candidates Interview and the written test will be held on 5th July 2014.
Important Dates of Written Test & Interview:
- Master of Arts in Museology is held on 10th July 2014 at 10.30AM
- Master of Arts in History of Art is held on 8th July 2014 at 10.30AM
- Master of Arts in Conservation is held on 9th July 2014 at 10.30AM