Master of Business Administration (MBA) is offered by Department of Industrial & Management Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur for the academic year 2015.
About IIT, Kanpur:
It was established in the year 1959. The Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is a public research college located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be Institute of National Importance by Government of India under IIT Act.
About Course at IIT:
It is a two year full-time programme spreads over a four semester course work. The course work includes compulsory, specialization and elective courses along with special studies in the area of participant's interest.
Candidates those who are interested to apply for admission to the MBA programme at IIT Kanpur for the academic session of 2015-2016, an applicant must appear for the CAT 2014 examination conducted by IIMs.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates need to apply online by visiting the official website of the IIT, Kanpur.
MBA Specializations are offered in:
- Service Management & Manufacturing Management
- Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Design & Architecture with minimum of 65% (55% for SC/ST) from any of the recognized university.
- Candidates are selected on the basis of CAT score and the interview conducted by the institute.
- Closing date for the submission of application form is 13th January 2015.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be conducted from 19th to 22nd March 2015.
Department of PG Committe,
Indian Institute of Technology,
Kanpur - 208016. U.P.