Master of Business Administration (MBA) course admission is offered by Institute of Management, Nirma University, Ahmedabad for the academic year 2016.
Nirma University, Ahmedabad, previously known as Nirma Institute of Management, is a constituent of the distinguished Nirma University. The Institute was established in 1996 with a view to promote excellence in management education and to prepare young men & women to meet the challenges of the developing corporate world. Nirma University emphasizes on all round development of its students. It aims at not only producing good professionals, but also good and worthy citizens of a great country aiding in its overall progress and development.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates can obtain the application forms from the official website of the university www.nirmauni.ac.in
- Candidates need to fill the application form online.
- Along with the filled application form online payment should be made of Rs.1500/- by using debit/credit cards or net banking.
- The filled application form and the DD of Rs.1500/- in favor of "Institute of Management, Nirma University" Payable at Ahmedabad should be submitted to the admission office of Nirma University.
- Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 50% marks from any of the recognized university.
- Candidates are selected on the basis of score secured in the Written Test, Personal Interview, Written Communication and Academic Performance.
- Candidates need to appear for Common Admission Test 2016 conducted by Indian Institute of Management. IMNU will receive the test scores from IIM for those candidates who have appeared in the CAT examination and have also applied to IMNU.
- Foreign Students/NRI/ Gulf countries and South East Asia candidates are considered for admission on the basis of GMAT Score.
- Closing date for the submission of application form is 15th December 2016.
Institute of Managament,
Ahmedabad - 382481.
|What next after MBA?|
|How to prepare a CV after MBA|
|How Personality Development is Important for Successful MBA career|