Master of Business Administration (MBA) is offered by University of Delhi, Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics for the academic year 2015-17.
University of Delhi was established in the year 1922. The University of Delhi is a public central university located in Delhi, India. It is the premier university of the country and is known for its high standards in teaching and research, as well as the eminent scholars it attracts to its faculty.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by visiting the official website of the university www.du.ac.in
- Application fee for both specializations is Rs.2000/- for general candidates and Rs.1000/- for SC/ST candidates.
MBA Programme is offered in:
- MBA in International Business
- MBA in Human Resource Development
- Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from University of Delhi or any other recognized university with minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the score secured in CAT, GD, and Interview.
- Candidates should have to submit CAT score after appearing in the Common Admission Test conducted by IIMs.
- Candidates need to apply separately IIMs for CAT 2014 and to the Department of the above programmes.
- Candidates can apply for the above course through online from 15th October 2014.
- Closing date for the submission of online application is 15th December 2014.
University of Delhi,
South Campus, Benito Juarez Marg,
South Campus, Moti Bagh South,
Phone: 011- 2766 2865