MBA admissions for 2016 is offered by CMS Nalsar University of Law
NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad, invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Law programme for the academic year 2016.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website of the university www.cms.nalsar.ac.in
- Candidate after filling the application form along with the DD of Rs.1000/- for general and Rs.750/- for SC/ST drawn in favor of "Registrar, NALSAR MBA A/c", should be payable at Hyderabad.
- Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 50% marks from any of the recognized universities.
- Admissions for Indian Nationals will be based on the scores of CAT/ GMAT , Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Closing date for the receipt of application form is 10th June 2016.
- List of candidates to appear in GD and PI is on 15th June 2016.
NALSAR University of Law,
Justice City, Shameerpet 500078,
R R District, AP.
Phone: 040 - 23498104 / 102.
|Study Abroad is A good opportunity for Bright Career, To Know More Read the following:|
|All Important Entrance Exams for Study Abroad|
|Get to Know All Details about GMAT|
|Find the Important Details About GRE|