MBA in Fashion Business Programme is offered by Institute of Apparel Management for the year 2016
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Fashion Business Programme is offered by Institute of Apparel Management, Haryana for the academic year 2016.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online by visiting the official website of the university www.iamindia.in
- Candidates have to pay the registration fee of Rs.2500/- through online payment or Demand Draft.
- Registration fee of Rs.2500/- using DD should be drawn in favor of “Institute of Apparel Management” payable at Gurgaon and should be send to Senior Registrar, Institute of Apparel Management, 7th Floor, Apparel House, Gurgaon-122003, Haryana, India.
Course offered by Institute of Apparel Management is:
- MBA in Fashion Business
- Candidate should have completed graduation in any discipline or those who are appearing for final year exams with minimum of 50% marks form any of the recognized universities are eligible to apply.
- Registered candidates will appear for Aptitude Test.
- Detailed Information about the IAM Aptitude Test will be mentioned in their login account.
- Shortlisted candidates in the Aptitude Test will then appear for Interview with the panel through video conference.
For more details & queries about the admission, Please candidates can through the official website of the Institute www.iamindia.in
Institute of Apparel Management,
7th Floor, Apparel House,
|Study Abroad is A good opportunity for Bright Career, To Know More Read the following:|
|All Important Entrance Exams for Study Abroad|
|Get to Know All Details about GMAT|
|Find the Important Details About GRE|